- Everytime you drive past a road
construction sight you think what nice jumps the barricades would
- You say "whoa" to the
- There are bits soaking in your bathroom
- You can't make it to work because
of bad weather, but somehow still make it to the barn.
- You are totally grossed out by human
hair in the sink or tub, but don't mind horse hair in your washer,
on your clothes, in your food
- You are unreasonably pleased to
get a horse item, ANY horse item, as a gift. "They really cared!!!"
- Every time you go to the stable,
it takes 3 hours and you can't imagine where the time went.
- After you just got stepped on, and a non-horse person asks you
if you are alright, and you say "what"? not realizing
what they are talking about.
- You teach your little brother to
skip by getting him to "canter", then "switch leads"
until he's doing one-tempi flying changes (skipping!).
- Y ou count strides to the crack in the sidewalk, and then step
Have a joke or humorous tid-bit that isn't here? Email us!